A Basic Ways How To Remove A Tick From A Dog
These Are For People Who don’t know how to securely remove ticks from dogs, then try the next measures:
- Sterilize a set of dull tweezers with rubbing alcohol. Subsequently, with the tweezers, grab the tick from the mind or mouth. Don’t attempt grabbing the entire body.
- Pull steadily and firmly. Hold the tick, but don’t crush it — that will definitely abandon the tick’s head embedded into the flesh, leading to a visit to the vet.
- Don’t use alcohol or petroleum jelly to lure the tick to back away. Apart from not doing the trick, these items may get the tick to place more disease-carrying spit into the wound.
- As soon as you’ve eliminated it, then set the tick in alcohol to destroy it.
- Wash your hands completely following the assignment is executed.